+ DancE +

+ DancE +

sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

· Oh well I don't mind, if you don't Mind ·


Racey days,
Help me through the hopeless haze
But my, oh my.
Tragic eyes
that I can't even recognize myself behind.
So if the answer is no,
can I change your mind?

Out again, a siren screams at half past ten
and you won't let go.
While I ignore, that we've both felt like this before
it starts to show.
So if I have a chance
would you let me know?

Why aren't you shaken?
Step back in time.
Graciously taken.
Oh you're too kind!

And if the answer is no
can I change your mind?

We're all the same
and love is blind.
The sun is gone
before it shines.

And I said if the answer is no
can I change your mind?
If the answer is no
can I change your mind?

1 comentario:

troughyoureyes dijo...

The song maker says, “It ain’t so bad”
The dream maker’s going make you mad;
The spaceman says, “Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!”